One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
my preliminary application is selected for masters in power engineering in norway (NTNU)
Muhammad Bilal Liaqat Muhammad Bilal Liaqat Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
before preliminary application it was written on ntnu website that ielts requirement is 5.5 know it is written 6.5 . i got 6 overall . will i get admission in NTNU (norway)?. sould i send application form of ntnu which they send me with my educational document to uni by courier.is norway gud place to study?
  • December 24, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Muhammad, the eligibility criteria are changed. For your masters you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Yes, Norway is a wonderful place to study and you can mail them or email scanned copies on postmottak@adm.ntnu.no or fax on 73 59 53 10, addressing admissions.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'my preliminary application is selected for masters in power engineering in norway (NTNU)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.