One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
NAAC rated educational institutes in the US, Australia, UK for full time courses
Rishabh Sonkar profile image Rishabh Sonkar Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Eligibility, details and links required for NAAC rated educational institutes in the US, Australia, UK for full time Masters degree/ PG courses (MS Only) in the following areas: > Marketing > International Strategic Marketing > Global Consumer Behavior > Psychology > Consumer Psychology
  • March 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

You query is for NAAC accredited educational institutes in the US, Australia, UK for full time courses which I believe is not present at this moment.

NAAC is Indian accredited agency applicable for educational institutes, university and autonomous college in India. If you wish to know about NAAC international collaboration than the website for the same.

USA universities will have their own accreditation and most university have more than one accreditation which you will know from the individual university website. USA University will have regional accreditation based on its campus location and accreditation like Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), etc. Marketing falls in the Management category and AACSB is top accreditation for MBA universities in USA. In addition, there are other independent accreditation agencies available for management and for other area of interest. I am not listing the same here. USA university which accept international student need to be approved by SEVIS and will have SEVIS code.

In Australia every institute and universities accepting international student is provided CRICOS code. Moreover Australian university could have different accreditation for the area of programs they offer.

UK has adopted point based system (Tier 4) and has rated UK universities, Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) is considered to be good UK University. Every UK university is provided Sponsor License Number which is unique.

If you wish to pursue foreign degree in India than off late few USA, UK, and Austrlian academic collaboration is arranged which allow student to complete their program and get international accrediation in India. I do not have my research ready for the same and you will need to search using Google.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'NAAC rated educational institutes in the US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.