One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Need career growth
Bhushan Daryani profile image Bhushan Daryani Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an Indian working in Africa from last 17 years out of which since last 7 years working as General Manager. I have completed my Bachelor of Commerce and Post Graduate Diploma in International Business through Distance learning. I have good experience in starting new companies. I would like to increase my knowledge so that I can apply for job in multinational companies. Can you please suggest any course which can enhance my skill and knowledge? Thanks.
  • September 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, With so much work experience there is very little academic programs can teach you. But you can try and do an Executive  MBA with focus on International Business or Entrepreneurship. USA, UK or France could be a good place for you to do a MBA. 

Several Universities also have started Online programs and you can try and do one if you are not in a position to take off from work to do an MBA. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Need career growth'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.