One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Need guidance on how to capitalize on the opportunity
Arun Kumar profile image Arun Kumar Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Hi,

I am planning to do my MBA in information systems from Australia. I did my graduation and post graduate in computer science and planning to move towards the management side of software development. 

I got an offer letter from Australian National University for Master in Business Information Systems. I have 4.5 years of experience with IELTS Academic as 7 (R-7.5, W-6.5, L-7.5, S-6.5). i didnt try for GMAT but got the offer letter looking into my experience, my bachelors score(68%) and IELTS Score.

My question is should i go forward with this opportunity?

Or should i try through GMAT. 

Request you all to please help on the same as i am quite confused on how to take things forward.

• September 22, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Dear Arun,

Congratulations on getting offer letter form ANU. Yes I can help you out choosing the right course & of you wnated to try to some other schools then also . Please send your Cv & offer letter, please text me on my number +91 9818544402 your email ID. I will let you know the process.

Regards

Nupur Verma

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Dear Arun,

Congratulations on getting offer letter form ANU. Yes I can help you out choosing the right course & of you wnated to try to some other schools then also . Please send your Cv & offer letter, please text me on my number +91 9818544402 your email ID. I will let you know the process.

Regards

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'Need guidance on how to capitalize on the opportunity'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.