One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
need help profile evaluation suggest universities
Chandrasekhar Reddy Chandrasekhar Reddy Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
hi this chandrasekhar i need help in choosing universities ,i am gng to give gre exam on oct 6th my academics 10 th 85.33,inter 85.3,B.Tech 7.1/10 cgpa,3 backlogs cleared next attempt my academic projects are one relating to computer science.s, another one is powersystems using java language two paper presentations in national level technical symposiums participated in robowar competitions extra curricular activities i want to do masters in electrical engineering/powersystems/embedde i am expecting 295 to 300 score please suggest some moderate universities university of texas tyler,arlington university of houston
  • September 28, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

I suggest that you get  308 + and this will get you to Universities around the 150 to 500 ranking in USA.. With less than 300 GRE you could be looking at universities below 500 - 1000 keeping your back logs cleared in mind.Please do remember that there are 4000 + Universities and Colleges in USA. So get the score aqnd will get back on the Universities after your GRE test after your score is known.

With Best Wishes,

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'need help profile evaluation suggest universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.