One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Need Information About International business Management
Santosh Kumar Santosh Kumar Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would to pursue International Business Management in abroad, please give me the list of universities in Australia. Is there any specialization in International Business Management? I would like to know if there is any specialization in Human Resource Management. Please give me the complete course content of International Business Management and times of admission from now onwards.
  • July 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Masters in International Business Management is available in practically all the good Universities in Australia. Look at University of Wollongong, Curtin University, MaQuarie University, University of Technology Sydney, etc. Select Universities based on the your marks and requirements of those Universities. For syllabus go in to the above mentioned websites of Universities. The general intakes in Australia are Feb and July of every year. Visas could take 2 weeks to 10 weeks and so plan for your admission atleast 4 to 5 months before to put in an application. Write IELTS and look at a score atleast 6.5 and above. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Masud Hasan Masud Hasan Contributor Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 19 Points: 235 Trusted Advisor

Mr. Gigeo has already answered your query regarding australia. There is no doubt Australia is one of the good destination to study but also I would like  you do some reasearch on Canada as well.

As per Canadian Immigration Human Resource comes under shortage skill jobs, therefor you will have more job opportunites. Also Canada has introduced Experience Class  for international students with which you can apply for PR in Canada.

Courses like-

Georgian College (SPP)- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource - 1 Yr- CAD $ 14000
 Many others

Good luck

Masud Hasan | Global Education Service

Add a quick reply to 'Need Information About International business Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.