One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Need information for top rank universities for MS or MSc in IT/Computer Science which do not require GMAT/GRE.
Raasi S profile image Raasi S Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi, My 12th percentage is 95.3% and I have an aggregate of 83% in my UG. I have around 3 and half years of IT experience with MNCs like TCS and Oracle. I have not given exams like GRE or GMAT. Given the fact that IELTS/TOEFL can be written in a short span of time, I want to know if there are good universities abroad which offers IT or computer related courses with just the IELTS/TOEFL, UG score and work experience. I already have idea about NUS,NTU courses in Singapore. I want to know of more options. Thanks in advance for your reply.
  • August 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Most of the Good Universities in US require GRE to apply for MS programs. Apart from NUS and NTU you had mentioned, you can try and look for good Universities in Australia like ANU, University of Melbourne, UNSW, etc and also for good Universities in New Zealand like University of Auckland, AUT, etc. All the above mentioned Universities does not require GRE and will need good Academics along with a good IELTS. 

You can give a try to some Universities in Netherlands like University of Twente, Univ of Eindhoven, Delft, etc and all these are Technology Universities and ranks in the Top 200 in the world. They require either an IELTS or TOEFL. 

You can also give it a try to apply for good German Universities and most of them do not insist on GRE. You aggregate of 83% should help you gain admission in practically all the Universities mentioned above. You are free to contact us for more specific information. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Need information for top rank universities for MS or MSc in IT/Computer Science which do not require GMAT/GRE. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.