One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Need list of usa universities for fall2014 for MS IN EE
Satish Goud Nagapuri Satish Goud Nagapuri Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
GRE:293 (V:146, Q:147) (I don't want retake gre ) IELTS :6.5 ACADEMICS :76.13% (3.91 GPA)- 1 BACKLOG 5 NATIONAL LEVEL MERIT CERTIFICATIONS. please suggest some safe and ambitious universities for EE for fall 2014 with low tution fees
  • December 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Here is the list of Universities based on your profile:- University of Bridgeport –CT, University of Alabama, Temple University, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, University of South Florida, University of Central Arkansas, University of Texas, Tyler, Eastern Washington University, Arkansas State University, University of Denver, University of Texas, Arlington, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University of South Carolina, CUNY, City College (Grove), Illinois State University, Normal. For any clarification mail me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Need list of usa universities for fall2014 for MS IN EE'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.