One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Need to know about scholarships/funding for M.Tech or such in Computer Science. Please advice
Gaurav Meshram profile image Gaurav Meshram Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I will be completing my  Computer Science Engineering course by 2016 and want to take my further Education from New Zealand.....Is the degree from new zealand valid in India???What scholarships are available for students and what will be the total average overall expense during a Masters course??? what options would you suggest that gives good education in lesser costs..."Want to have a P.G degree of M.tech or M.E or PHd in Computer Science"

• September 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Dear Gaurav,

Greetings of the day!

Please see below answers to your queries:

Yes New Zealand Degrees are valid in India!

Limited scholarships are available for International students.

Cost is 30100 (approximately) but it changes from university to university. And right now master's course is the best course for you.

Please visit our website for some good fit New Zealand universuties options http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/newzealand/postgraduate/computer-science-and-courses/loc/134/slevel/3/cgory/e-2/sin/ct/programs.html 

I hope this much information was helpful to you.

Regards

Have a nice day ahead!

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'Need to know about scholarships/funding for M.Tech or such in Computer Science. Please advice'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.