One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Netherlands University Job Placements ?
Elias Roy profile image Elias Roy Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 6 Points: 0
I could not find any university in Netherlands to be in the List of Top 200 In World. So how do you calculate the risk of not getting a well paid job if at all there are university placements?And is there any opportunity to apply in US for a job after the completion of course in Netherlands.
  • October 16, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Netherlands

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, the QS ranking has ranked two Universities from Netherlands, Delft  ( 103) and Eindhoven ( 158)  in the Top 200 and Twente at 224. Netherlands will not accept students with less than 75% for Masters and great prospects for students to find jobs and sebsequent PR there.  I guess you cannot apply for US after finishing in Netherlands but you can seek jobs in the whole of Europe. 

Check for the updated University rankings . 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I also found that University of Amsterdam, Leiden,  Erasmus University, Wagenengen, etc are also in the Top 200 University listing apart from the other Universities, I had mentioned in the earlier answer. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Netherlands University Job Placements ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.