One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
New Zealand/Australia Mechatronics.requirements
Shafiel Islam Shifain profile image Shafiel Islam Shifain Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear sir, With due respect, I would like to know the requirements of getting admission in postgraduate course with scholarship in Mechatronics and Automobiles in a renowned university of New Zealand or Australia. I'm from Bangladesh, student of Mechanical Dept. RUET,(Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology).
  • April 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

University of Wollong and Univeristy of Melbourne in Australia offer Pg Mechatronics courses.  In Newzealand University of Massey offers Pg Mechatronics.  There are many Engineering programs offered in Australia, when compared to Newzealand which offered Engineering courses and also scholarships are available for international students. The New Zealand government funds a limited number of scholarships for international students with high academic achievement. There are scholarships offered for international students in Australia. Most scholarships are awarded to students on the basic of academic excellence.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'New Zealand/Australia Mechatronics.requirements'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.