One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which country is best for MS ins Computer Science? New Zealand or Ireland ?
Atul ... profile image Atul ... Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am forced by my father to go study in New Zealand but I want to go somewhere where the Software/IT Industry has good scope. Searching, on the internet I didn't find any big company in New Zealand on the other hand Ireland (repulbic of ireland) has a few big companies. Please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of both places for studying MS in CS?

• April 12, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Atul,

Thank you for your query. Information Technology has good scope in both New Zealand and Ireland. 

This forum will not be sufficient to give you all the advantages and disadvantages of studying in New Zealand or Ireland. Can you please give us a call on our toll free number: 1-800-103-9634 or mail us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in  so we can advise you better.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Which country is best for MS ins Computer Science? New Zealand or Ireland ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.