One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
New Zealand : Which University got UG Course in Business Administration
Raj Kumar Malhotra Raj Kumar Malhotra Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
MY son will be appearing for 12th standard exam of CBSE delhi this year. I need to know which college in Newzealand offers undergraduate course in business administration and its acceptability in India.
  • October 31, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Here are some universities that offer bachelors in Business Administration.

1.       Bachelor of Business Administration (BBAD) – BBA

University of Southern Queensland

Career – This course prepares students for their future within public or private sector, both national and global multi nationals. The structure of the program provides graduates with the knowledge and skills to be effective in a wide range of careers such as human resource management and leadership, marketing, finance, international business or general business.’

Some other courses that have international recognition are:

2.       Bachelor of Business Administration

UUNZ Institute of Business, New Zealand

3.       University of Auckland

Check out International Affiliations

Also have a look at International Degree Recognition from University of Auckland.

4.       Diploma in Physiotherapy

AIMST University, Malaysia

Hope this helps!

Good Luck

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There are only a few Universities in New Zealand and all of them are government owned. Most of them offer Bachelors in Business Administration. 

The good ones are 

University of Auckland,

University of Canterbury, 

University of Otago,

Ask your son to write IELTS and get a score of minimum 6.0 and some might require a 6.5 also. New Zealand Universities are very good and have good acceptabitlity around the world. A score of 80 to 85% in CBSE 12th will get him admission in the above mentioned Institutions. In general the course fees will be in the range of about 22,000 to 25,000 NZ $ per year. Living expenses is expected to be about 12,000 $ per year though you need to show 15,000 $ per year for visa purposes. 

I have assisted quite a few students and they tell me that in general, you can manage your living expenses by working part time and the government allows you to work about 20 hours a week and average pay in the range of 12 to 14 $ per hour. There are in general two intakes, one in Feb and the other in July and I guess July is ideal for your son. 

There are lots of opportunities to get internships and also Permanent residency ( PR) in New Zealand after a Bachelors course. 

All the best for your son to so well in his 12th standard. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'New Zealand : Which University got UG Course in Business Administration '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.