One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
newzealand graduate diploma Logistics and Supply Chain Managament
Harshdeep Shah profile image Harshdeep Shah Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
In response regarding graduate diploma in newzealand.I would like to let you know I am planning to pursue graduate diploma in business which is level 7 course at whiteria college.I have 1.5 years of experience in logistics and supply chain and now am working as finance analyst since last 6 months.Total experience:2 years. Please tell me what job i should search to get pr ....please tell me about job market for level 7 students.I am ready work hard but i want to get pr in NZ.
  • April 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi The New rule for NZ which came in to effect from the 2nd of April states are folllows:
The following categories of Student applicants are eligible to be considered for a Graduate Job Search or Graduate Work Experience visa:
•Students who have completed a qualification at level 7 or above on the New Zealand Qualification Framework and studied that qualification in New Zealand for at least one academic year; OR

•Students who have completed a two year qualification at level 4* to 6 on the New Zealand Qualification Framework and studied that qualification in New Zealand for at least two academic years;
So you stand a good chance to find jobs and you will get the 1 year Graduate Job search Visa. The chances of PR will depend on lots of factors but with your background, you will stand a good chance. The new rule states that you should show funds totalling Tuition fees plus 15,000 $ per year for living expenses for the visa. ( the old rule was 10,000$ per year).

For Uniguru

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'newzealand graduate diploma Logistics and Supply Chain Managament '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.