One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
what else can i use as to provide bank certificate?
Syed Ismail Syed Ismail Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
hi, as it is necessary we show US $20,000 in bnak certificate. in my case i dont have that amount in bank. i am planing to apply for loan,using property. so what can i send , to show that i have balance of US$20,000. P.S: i was told once, to get certificate from a Chartered Accoutant evaluating my property.
  • March 13, 2013

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor
Hello Syed, You can show bank solvency certificate in place of bank certificate provided the same is acceptable to USA University where you have applied. I normally send bank solvency certificate in place of bank certificate directly to USA University and check admission decision in 2 to 4 weeks. This avoids unnecessary queries. However, please understand that each USA University is independent and hence this cannot be a general rule. I don't think you will be able to get Educational Bank Loan without I20. Chartered Accountant evaluation certificate is not acceptable to most of the USA Universities . Best Regards, Richard Lasrado
Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Vikas Handa profile image Vikas Handa Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 65
Hi Syed, Let me start from saying that there are colleges/universities which require less than $ 20000. Second the beauty of USA admissions is anyone throughout globe known to you can sponsor your studies. The documents which can be shown are : 1) Saving Statements 2) Fixed deposits 3) Educational loans 4) GPF for government employees. 5) Various monthly Schemes. regards, Vikas Handa

Add a quick reply to 'what else can i use as to provide bank certificate? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.