One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
NTU & NUS exam preparation, eligibility and application process
Nitin Prabhakar profile image Nitin Prabhakar Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
Dear sir, I am currently enrolled in a FIITJEE coaching centre and I will be giving my board exams this March 2014. I am intending to go to Singapore (NTU or NUS) for Under Graduation(Engineering). From now on which should I be concentrating at? CBSE or JEE preparation? Am I required to take any other additional exams like the SAT? From the university website I came to an understanding that the applications for Indian students will be open by October 2013, but when would be the ideal time for applying? Also how much should I get In My board exams to get an admission into mechanical engineering program?
  • August 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Nitin,

NTU will require 10th or 12th certificates, a statement of purpose essay, recommendations, and SAT scores are optional. NUS exempts from appearing for SAT if you are from the CBSE or ISE boards. Entry requirements may vary from program to program and depending on the academic background. 

Bes time to start your process would be one year before the commencement of the program.

You can check out more details on NTU and NUS application process explained by an expert here..

Add a quick reply to ' NTU & NUS exam preparation'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.