One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
NUS and NTU admission chances and outcome
Vijay Shankar profile image Vijay Shankar Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Sir I am a BE EIE 2011 pass out. My aggregate is 81% and my 10th and 12th percentiles are 90% and 94%. My TOEFL score is 100/120. I am currently working in my core field of Engineering -power sector. I have applied for both NUS and NTU for Msc in Electrical and Automation & control. I have additional courses in PLC and DCS too. What are my chances of getting admissions and when will the outcome of applications be for these universities?
  • March 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi vijay, first of all I would like to say all the very best for your admission process. For NTU & NUS chances of getting admission according to your mark is 95%. It’s not because you have scored low but then to get the admission for these universities is very much tough even if you are citizen of Singapore with the same percentage. You have informed that you have been applied to MSc Electrical & Automation and Control but both in NTU & NUS you don’t have such program but you have MSc Electrical Engineering (course work) & Master of Electrical & Computer in NUS and in NUT you have MSc Computer control & Automation, MSc Electrical and electronic engineering only.  So, kindly check for your course which you have applied. If you have applied before 31st of January 2012 then you application will be accepted and you will receive the result by first week of April or before end of April. If your applications fail to reach the university on or before 31st January, then they will not accept your document nor will not send you an acknowledgement mail. So, make sure you have received the same from the university. You need to submit a DD to the University for the application Process; if you fail to do then they will not process your application without intimation.    

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'NUS and NTU admission chances and outcome'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.