One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
NUS / NTU MSc Embedded Systems Electrical Engineering
Jagannath Narasimhan profile image Jagannath Narasimhan Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am planning to apply to both NUS and NTU for Aug 2013 intake. My profile is as follows: B.E. Telecommunication 75% (Distinction), Currently working at HP (Hewlett Packard) in the Application Development side, joined as fresher as of now have ony 3 months work experience. GRE Score 324 on 340 ( Quant 167 + Verbal 157) 12th 90%, 10th 78% . I wanted to know what my chances are to get into either one of the 2 Univs! thanks a lot for the advice in advance :)
  • January 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hello, Your scores are pretty impressive and I don’t see any reason, why you wouldn’t be able to gain acceptance into either NUS or NTU. However I do recommend that you login to Uniguru or the University’s webpage to check specific requirements.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Shamala Kiran profile image Shamala Kiran Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 20

You can contact Impel Overseas Education, 

Add a quick reply to 'NUS / NTU MSc Embedded Systems Electrical Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.