One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
NUS PhD-MBA intake in 2013
Peter Maima profile image Peter Maima Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Sir, I'm Pet. I hold Bachelor & Diploma in Medical Imaging Science with 12 years clinical & managerial experiences. I got GPA score of 3.2 on 4 grade scale. Advise if I'm eligible to take up NUS Singapore PhD-MBA in 2013.
  • April 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sir, With 12 year expereince, you should be eligible to apply for PhD. You also have to take GMAT and get a good score to qualify for the program. To begin with please prepare a good Research Proposal in your area of interest and start a conversation with a Professor in Business department at NUS. The professor will advise you about your chances of PhD in Singapore. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'NUS PhD-MBA intake in 2013 '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.