One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
NUS with out GRE?
Rahul Sharma Rahul Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Am quite confused with the admission requirments for NUS. I want to do a part-time masters at NUS. I found following link stating GRE scores are not required.

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/graduates/m_admission.html

Is it correct that GRE is not required? I have 5 years of industry exprience + 1 research publication + 90% throughout my education history, will that be enough to get me into the college?

• March 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Rahul, It is good to know that you have exceptional grades throughout your academic career. But NUS being one of the Top Universities, you need to have good GRE scores as well, as it tests analytical skills of the applicant and also on same parameters worldwide which will differentiate you from another applicant.

Aim for GRE 315+ and TOEFL/IELTS of 100+ /7+ respectively. You may need to apply to the Universities for Round 1 deadline to be eligible for Scholarships.NUS Applicants will be considered for scholarships through their admission application so you need not make separate application, but it is highly merit based.

Add a quick reply to 'NUS with out GRE?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.