One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
One year course in Healthcare Informatics
Saurabh Pratap profile image Saurabh Pratap Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hello, I am a working at present and passed XII in 1999. I am doing BBA final year VI semester from SMU DE. I am working with a Healthcare KPO. I want to do some short term course in Healthcare Informatics/Healthcare Management/Medical Coding-Billing. Please suggest some course which I can handle with my job. Thanks Saurabh Pratap
  • August 31, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Saurabh, we are study abroad website, and we offer information related to studies in abroad.

You can check with Bioinformatics Institute of India which Bioinformatics courses. Indian Institute of Public Health they offer short term summer courses in the areas of Data Management, Statistical Analysis and Research Methods related to health.

Academy of Hospital Administration which has Lean Six Sigma This program will sensitize key decision makers on applicability of Lean Six Sigma in the healthcare industry and how they can benefit with the same. It will also help organizations move forward in their journey of continuous quality improvement.

Medesun Healthcare Solutions has Medical Coding, Medical billing courses. Omega Health has medical course covers a wide range of topics in the medical industry.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'One year course in Healthcare Informatics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.