One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
One year PG course in Educational Leadership and Management
Raju B profile image Raju B Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please give me information regarding One year PG course (or MSc/MS/ Mphil/PhD) in Educational Leadership and Management in any English speaking Country. Syllabus should be rich enough to develop the candidate in to a CEO of modern chain of colleges or institutions. Course fee and living expenses and part time job opportunities also considered, want details for Republic Of Ireland.
  • April 15, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Dear Raju, you have given me certain information regarding your further studies. According to your requirement I could able to advice United Kingdom since it has its own richness in the educational syllabus. You are allowed to work 20 hours per week if you enrol in university, your living expense will come to £7200 for outer London & £9000 for Inner London. Universities for Education course.

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'One year PG course in Educational Leadership and Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.