One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Where can I do online journalism and media related course n UK or US or Singapore ?
Asha Ramesh profile image Asha Ramesh Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Can you advise where can one do an online journalism and media related course, which is a recognised non-graduate course from any university in UK or US or Singapore or some other international university?
  • February 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Contributor Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 27 Points: 390

Hi Asha, you got 38 Universities and Colleges that offer distance/online Journalism courses abroad. You can download the prospectus and read the colleges review to know more on those universities. Al the Best!

Add a quick reply to 'Where can I do online journalism and media related course n UK or US or Singapore ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.