One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
out of job due to gap of 2 yrs
Neha Singh profile image Neha Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
dear team, i did my mba hr full time course and then got a job in a telecom co. hr dept where i worked for approx. 4 years but due to my marriage i had to quit my after 2 years of work gap i am again looking for a job but unable to find a decent job as all companies want currently working candidates..pls suggest what might help? also will doing a sap hr course help my cv? i am a 30 yr old female.
  • January 21, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, good to know that you wanted to start working again. Try getting in to a young and smaller consulting or HR firm which might not mind the break of work for a couple of years and then you can seek to move on. There are thousands of young and small firms in areas like HR, Education consulting, training, PR, etc who cannot hire experienced professionals who charge a premium. So offer your services to someone at decent package and in a couple of years your fortunes willl change. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'out of job due to gap of 2 yrs '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.