One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
part time job opportunities in New Zealand for students 2013
Puneet Chugh profile image Puneet Chugh Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My name is Puneet and I am going to New Zealand for M.C.A. (Economics) in Victoria University of Wellington. I just wanted to know about the part time job opportunities. Please help me with this matter.
  • December 11, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, In general there are good apportunties to get part time work. You are allowed to work 20 hours per week part time and in general can make about 800 to 1000 NZ $ per month and should take care of your living expenses. It might about a mont or two to find a decent Part time work and so be prepared to have sufficient funds to manage your first 2 months. 

Part time work opportunties get advertised all over the place in the notice boards of the University, food outlets, Supermarkets, paper and so if you have good command over English, you should not have any difficulty in finding part time work. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'part time job opportunities in New Zealand for students 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.