One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Part time MBA in Singapore without GMAT/ IELTS or TOEFL
Jigar Mehta Jigar Mehta Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Currently I’m employed with MNC Bank in Singapore and on Employment Pass for 2 years. However, my move here is permanent, I’m yet to apply for PR. Am I eligible tp apply for part time course? I’m a Commerce Graduate (B.Com) from University of Mumbai (First class) and also Accounting Technician from ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)– do I still need to appear for GMAT? For me, the medium of education was English throughout my academics – do I need to go through IELTS/TOEFL, etc? I have a work experience of around 9 years. Do you think I can qualify for admission without appearing for GMAT/ IELTS/TOEFL? I have recently brought my family along and thus would like to balance my work/study and family time. Thus, appreciate all your guidance and assistance in this matter.
  • June 04, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247

If you have a employment pass you can study MBA in part time mode,,, since you are from commerce and accounting background you can consider CIMA also, it will help your career as well.

Add a quick reply to 'Part time MBA in Singapore without GMAT/ IELTS or TOEFL'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.