One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How can I go for sudying in USA?
Pratik Salunkhe Pratik Salunkhe Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Pratik currently studying in 11 std. in india, age 17. I would like to apply to study in top university in US preferably princeton or massachusetts, how early should i apply for admission, visa, scholarship tests and interview. i am new to this and have a dream to continue my studies and become a successful man and settle in us in the future. currently i require expertise advise to how early i should apply and process of applying. interested in applied and pure science
  • October 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Pratik,

Nice to know about you and your big dreams. May you achieve them all.

The deadline of most top universities start one year before the intake i.e., for FALL 2015 deadline will start from Sept/Oct 2014. Hence you should start your preparation now with SAT I, SAT II (probably), TOEFL, and getting other documents as per application checklist of individual university you wish to apply.

However, there will be few top universities which will need transcripts of all 4 years i.e., of 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th and since you may not have your 12th results by Oct 2014 you may have to miss them or apply them for FALL 2016 intake. The decision is your.

All the BEST!

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'How can I go for sudying in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.