One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Pennsylvania State University.
Nikhil Katta profile image Nikhil Katta Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
What are my odds with a score of 307 in GRE ,with no backlogs & an aggregate of 70% in my BE (Mechanical), getting into Pennsylvania State University for MS(Nuclear Engineering), could you list out a few universities which I can make it through?
  • September 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I am sure you have a 50 : 50 chance of making it to Penn State. If you have take over 315, the chances would have been 80 % plus. Give it a try. Again it depends on lots of other facts like which University you have got your UG, the SOP, the Recos, when you had put in an application, etc. Do not just bank on just one University and have a choice of a few more Universities to lessen the risk. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Pennsylvania State University.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.