One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
PG Advance in Networking course
Gopinath Tk Gopinath Tk Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected sir / madam , Myself GOPINATH from Bangalore. I pursued B.C.A (2009 pass out) i was successfully done Certified Network Administrator course and i have 1.8 year experience as a Desktop support engineer . Now i am interest to pursue PG Advance in Networking course with tuition fee . Plz share your information briefly. Thank you in Advance.
  • October 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning.!

Well New Zealand is a good place to go for Networking  For P.G  you could look at the options at NZSE or UCOL. The duration will be 1 year. You would get 1 year stay back option and can work at that time for 40 hrs a week. Course fees will be about 15,000 NZ $ . The chances of getting a job is very bright. IELTS is a must and hope you can get a minimum of 6 band score with no band less than 5.5.

With best Wishes

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, EIT ( Eastern Institute of Technology), a government college in New Zealand has a good 1 year Level 8 program, P.G. Diploma in IT with excellent Job prospects. You will also get the 1 year Job Search Visa after the course. The program is in the Skill shortage list and so can expect to find jobs at the end of the course and can lead you to apply for PR in New Zealand.  The fees is about 19,000 NZ $ ( approx 8.2 to 8.5 lakhs) and will take students with a IT Bachelors. 

IELTS of 6.5 is required for you to qualify. Program starts in Feb and July of 2013. Apply early to avoid disappointments. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'PG Advance in Networking course '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.