One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Post Graduation after Hotel Management
Anith Karankara Anith Karankara Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir I am completing my BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management - 3 year degree course) with MCC (Munnar Catering College, Munnar, Kerala, India) bu Jun 2014. Presently I am doing my internship with Hilton Hotels Ras-Al-Khaima (UAE). I wish to do my PG (production or Hospitality) in US. Please let me know the details. I wish to study in northern side Wisconsin or near by.
  • December 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters in Hotel Management. You need to select the university that matches best to your academics profile and financial budget. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Post Graduation after Hotel Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.