One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
PG courses after Bsc medical in india
Ananya Mattu Ananya Mattu Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Post graduate courses (masters) available abroad (specifically in the U.K ) after bsc medical in india ( subjects : chemistry , botany , zoology ) . I wish to know about the scope except for the courses ending up in teaching line .
  • November 05, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

You can find the list of courses on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree in Medical Science in UK. The program aims at qualifying students for independent scientific work in various areas of medicine. It focuses more on research than day to day diagnosis and treatment. They work to develop medicines, vaccines and also do research with engineers to develop diagnostic technologies and tools.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Anny Nanda profile image Anny Nanda Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i have studied B.Sc. Medical from India and wanted to do  B.Sc. nursing in america. Can i Go for that option ?

Add a quick reply to 'PG courses after Bsc medical in india '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.