One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
PG Courses in Advertising
Sivakumar V A profile image Sivakumar V A Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Im interested to do a Post graduate course in advertising in abroad, so can anyone suggest me whcih country and university to choose. I'm interested in MBA or PHD or MS. Please suggest me at the earliest.

• February 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

UK, Singapore, USA are the counries where you can choose your PG course in advertising. You can go through the modules on University's website and choose your program. The general eligibility criteria would be a good honors degree, IELTS/TOEFL, portfolio, SOP and LOR. Some universities will ask for work experience whereas some do not, you need to check the entry requirements. Share me your profile so that we can guide you according at uniguru@hotcourses.co.in

Huma Khan profile image Huma Khan Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi,

I wanna know the scope of studying Pr+Advert+Marketng in the UK. 

looking forward for a response and help :)

Thanks.

Huma.

Add a quick reply to 'PG Courses in Advertising'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.