One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
PG COURSES IN USA
Abhishek Sharma profile image Abhishek Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
I am doing B.A.L.L.B 5 years course from Allahabad University and I want to purse some pg course in USA with the intention of doing some good job there. Please assist me in getting the right course and shaping my career.
  • March 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

You are eligible for some PG legal courses in USA which will further give you opportunity to work. These PG courses are of 9 months. The list of courses and university offering the same is a research subject as there are not many which offers these courses and also attract OPT (Optional Practical Training) for work. The total cost including tuition, accommodation and living all inclusive could be approx INR 8 to INR 10 lacs.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'PG COURSES IN USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.