One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Pg diploma in business/management?
Piyush Sharma profile image Piyush Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
I want to pursue a pg diploma in business with affordable fees and good job prospects.So,please tell me which univ. or college is best for me. My IELTS overall score is 6.5 bands with not less then 6 in each module. Some person suggested me to go in Unitech or SIT in Invercargil,is both are good? Actually I want to do a good office job after completing my pg diploma in business so,tell me the best option.Thanks in advance.
  • March 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Canada could be best option for PG Diploma in Business and the total cost for the entire program will be around INR 7-9 lacs (inclusive of tuition, accommodation, and living expenses).

Canada offers one year work permit on PG Diploma which will be renewed on you getting the work. Finding job is not difficult and they need skilled and educated workforce for jobs. Further possibility to immigrate in Canada is possible with PG Diploma as it will provide sufficient immigration points.

Canadian Government has introduced SPP program under which the overall visa requirement has been reduced for international students from India. Hence, you find large number of Indian students apply for Canada. Under SPP, student need to provide Bank Loan sanction letter covering one year of total expenses to prove financial capability and as such 6 months of bank statement having sufficient balances in each month is not required. This makes the visa process lot easier for Indian students to apply.

All the BEST!

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Students can also develop their critical thinking, analytical and conceptual skills, and gain expertise in understanding, interpreting and conducting research. Graduates in Business Mangement  programme may find career opportunities as marketing executive; human resources manager; operations manager; and business researcher. You have PG Business Mangement programs in Unitech which is a teaching-led, research-informed institution  and Southern Institute of Technology (SIT), is one of 20 government polytechnics and institutes of technology offering tertiary education throughout New Zealand.  SIT programmes are accredited and approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority up to postgraduate level.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Pg diploma in business/management?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.