One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
I want to pursue a pg diploma in business(level-8) with affordable fees and good job prospects.
Rahul Mittal profile image Rahul Mittal Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I'm Rahul,I want to pursue a pg diploma in business(level-8) with affordable fees and good job prospects.And i have 4+ yrs experience in retail sales & operations.So,please tell me which univ. or college is best for me and about career opportunities their. Actually I want to do a good office job after completing my pg diploma in business and want to migrate there,tell me the best option.It will be greatfull if you can help me in this.
  • March 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (3)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi Rahul, Any program above Level 7, 1 year program in New Zealand will get you a 1 year Graduate Job Search Visa, which entitles you to stay in New Zealand and look for a job there. Since you have lots of work experience, you can try for the best Universities or Colleges in NZ. You probably would need a IELTS of 6.5 to qualify for more Level 8 programs. If it is Auckland, you can try AUT or University of Auckland. Otago, Wellington, Lincoln are also good. You can also try Institutions like Unitec, EIT, UCOL, NMIT, etc which are also good Government owned Institutions but will be less expensive than the Universities. The major intakes are inn July and Feb. The visas generally could take from 2 weeks to 5 weeks and so if you are keen in July 2013 intake, start right away. The avreage cost could be about 16 to 20,000 NZ $ fees and living expenses to be shown for visa is about 15,000$. You are allowed to work part time of about 20 hours a week and in general you can earn about 10$ per hour of part time work. Wish you all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Ashish B Ashish B Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
Thank you for the information. I am a commerce graduate and have 8 years of work experience in BPO Industry. I would like to know if I can take up Level 7 Graduate Dip course in NZ instead of Level 8 because of the less fees and still get visa? and also please confirm if the Dependent would get just 1 year visa if they are joining there spouse or will they get 1+1 year along with student visa holder?
Rahul Ramani profile image Rahul Ramani Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I am going to New Zealand for a level 8 post graduate diploma in the feild of Information Technology.

I wanted to know the availability of jobs and job offers after that program.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to pursue a pg diploma in business(level-8) with affordable fees and good job prospects.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.