One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
PG in Advertising and Mass communication.
Dhara Nayak profile image Dhara Nayak Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a BMM student and wish to pursue my PG abroad in advertising and mass communication.

pls help selecting the best of the universities along with a few scholarships.

Preferred locations: USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia

• May 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

I am only qualified to guide you with the higher education in Canada and USA.

There are possibilities in both Canada and USA for postgraduate training in advertising & mass communication, but admissions are very competitive and scholarships are almost non-existing for foreign students.

If you have secured really high schores in IELTS and GRE, you might have a chance however.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 68 Points: 1141

Here's a lit of top five amaerican universities with best post graduate courses in Advertising.

1) Michigan State University 

2) Virginia Commonwealth University  

3) University of Tennessee

4) Univeristy of Missouri

5) Roosevelt Univeristy

USA has a lot of scholarship programs for international students. You can get the whole list of best scholarship programs on studyusa dot com

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 68 Points: 1141

Here's a lit of top five amaerican universities with best post graduate courses in Advertising.

1) Michigan State University 

2) Virginia Commonwealth University  

3) University of Tennessee

4) Univeristy of Missouri

5) Roosevelt Univeristy

USA has a lot of scholarship programs for international students. You can get the whole list of best scholarship programs on studyusa dot com

Add a quick reply to 'PG in Advertising and Mass communication.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.