One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Phd abroad
Rinu Abraham M profile image Rinu Abraham M Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected sir, I am Rinu from Kerala, India. I would like to know about the PhD studentships available abroad for Electronics. I am a first rank holder in Bsc Electronics with 92% mark and I am in the final semester of my PG with exciting score history. Can you please give information regarding fully funded PhD from abroad?
  • September 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rinu, Full schoalrships are possible but it takes a long time ( atleast a year) to get admissions. By the way, most PhD programs in Europe in Countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands and Germany have fully funded PhD programs. But you need to prepare your Research Proposal and mail it to the professor in charge in the respective departments. After the proposal is accepted, the University then will let you know about the application procedure.

Please select atleast 10 plus Universities and mail it to them. Only those interested will mail you back. You have a impressive record in UG and PG and so you stand a good chance. Some Universities might also require exams like GRE and TOEFL or IELTS as a requirement.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Phd abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.