One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
PHD course in Educational Psychology
Maxwell Nyatsikor profile image Maxwell Nyatsikor Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please I am a Ghanaian.I have just been appointed a lecturer (May 2012) in one of the Ghanaian Universities. I hold an M.Phil degree in Educational Psychology and would want to pursue a PHD course in any of the Nordic Countries either by online/distance or if I could be granted scholarship to have it full time in any of the Universities that will be ready to offer me the scholarship. It is mandatory for me to enroll in a PhD programme within the first two years of my appointment else my appointment be terminated at the end of the 2nd year. Thank you Thank you.
  • June 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, we have many other countries offering online / distance PhD Psychology courses in abroad. You need to do self search, and get help from education consultants regarding the Nordic Countries and course information.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'PHD course in Educational Psychology'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.