One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Phd from australia or new zealand? Give me some scholorship details.
Rashi T profile image Rashi T Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am 29 year old MBA from a university with 6 years of experience in industry as well as teaching. I am planning for ph.d. My IELTS score is overall 7. What are my chances of getting admission and scholarships? where should i do it from? thanks
  • January 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rashi, for scholarships on doctoral degree program a scholarship test may be conducted or a Master's degree in the subject area with exceptional percentage will be considered along with a letter of recommendation from your Dean/Principal or H.O.D. However, in some exceptional cases with outstanding academic results, students may be permitted to take up a PhD program with a Bachelor's honor degree.

Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

There are a lot American, Australian and European institutions that welcome and offer scholarships to Indian students.

Here is the list of institutions offering scholarship for Doctoral Programs. You can directly apply to the institutions online without filling a lot of forms for free.

Here is the list of institutions offering scholarship for Doctoral courses please ensure refining your search as per your desired location and download the prospects for free.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Phd from australia or new zealand? Give me some scholorship details.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.