One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
PhD in control engineering in usa, uk or australia - How to choose Universities?
Astha Tiwari Astha Tiwari Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi, I am astha tiwari. I have appeared for my gre and toefl and want to go for my PhD in controls for Fall 2014. please guide me to help choose universities.
  • January 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

USA, UK and Australia are good study destinations for higher education in Engineering. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, research proposal, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial documents. Then you have to submit an application to the university on the university’s website. You may find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers PhD in Control Engineering

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'PhD in control engineering in usa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.