One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Phd in Human Resource Management eligiblity, details
Vinthaa Subra profile image Vinthaa Subra Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to have more information about the above mentioned program. Please let me know the qualification / requirement. thank you.
  • October 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Normally PhD applicants need relevent Work experience of 3 to 5 years and should have a right Research proposal of what type of Research you want to do. 

The requirements vary with every University and you need to interact with a professor or Adacemic from a University to know the requirement. Many Universities will also fund your Research Studies if they find your proposal interesting.

The Public Unversities in Malaysia offer lots of PhD programs and so try your luck in UPM, UTM, UM, etc. Try University of Nottingham and Monash University also which are Top 100 Universities and have campuses in Malaysia.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Phd in Human Resource Management eligiblity'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.