One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Can I do Phd in Malaysia without IELTS or TOEFL?
Deepa S Deepa S Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
I have completed my MBA. at present, I am in Malaysia with dependent visa. Now i wish to do Phd in Human resource management. but im not having IELTS or TOFel. is it possible for me to study in malaysia.
  • June 20, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Deepa, I belive there are some Universities which can offer you the admission without IELTS/TOEFL, provided you have a very good academic records in Enlish language. But it will be very difficult for you to manage your studies.

Again,  If you plan to take IELTS in the future, you can apply to the Universities and get a conditional offer and they will provide you the offer once you submit the course.

Deepa S Deepa S Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thank u Praveen.. 

Madhu Manam profile image Madhu Manam Member Join date: Mar, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i have completed btech in 2015.i want to go to malaysia for doing ms,but i dont have ielts,i want to join with out ielts prefer universities,it is possible are not?please suggest me friends..............

Add a quick reply to 'Can I do Phd in Malaysia without IELTS or TOEFL?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.