One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
PhD in Management from US
Abhishek Sinha profile image Abhishek Sinha Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, I have done 4 year graduation in Agriculture sciences(72%) and PGDM in Agri business management (68%).I have a two year work experience in middle management cadre in supply chain company. Now i want to do PhD in management from US university.Please guide me how to move ahead and i am eligible or not.
  • January 26, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

You have good score in your graduation; you can apply for decent universities. For which you have to prepare the following:

•Finalize atleast 6 universities that matches your profile

•You must pass certain courses and qualifying examinations that usually consist of both written and oral components (IELTS/TOEFL). For United States, most universities require a GRE score in your application and would like to review it along with your application, so take the GRE seriously! 

•Find professors in universities and email the professor that you are very much interest in respective research work 

•Fill in the application form for phd degree completely. 

•Prepare your recommendation letters, SOP/essays and resume highlighting your academic excellence, research interests and credentials and your objective for pursuing a PhD degree from abroad. In certain universities you would have to submit a detailed research proposal as well.

•Prepare your financial documents if it is applicable. 

You can find universities providing Phd courses in Uniguru website.

Add a quick reply to 'PhD in Management from US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.