One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
What are the ways to get PhD in us , can I work there at the same time.?
Anu Anuja profile image Anu Anuja Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 30
Dear sir, I hv done M.Pharm from Government Medical College Kerala, in Pharmacy Practice (Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy). My husbands parents are in us.We are presently in Bahrain. After M.Pharma I took experience in Pharmacy for 2 years. now I want to continue with academics. What are the ways to get PhD in us , can I work there at the same time.? I hv 2 research publications in Indian Journal of TB and one Review article in International Journal of research in pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences.
  • March 19, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (6)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Anuja, here is the list of universities and Colleges that offer Doctoral degree (PhD) Pharmacy courses in USA, you can apply to these colleges either through an online application form which you can do in Uniguru website itself or through the application form in the college websites. All the best!

Anu Anuja profile image Anu Anuja Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 30
Thankyou Mr. Praveen
Vikas Handa profile image Vikas Handa Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 65
hi, To get into a good university on a PHD level the basic thing needed is a detailed resume and a good research plan. As the list of universities are already given above, you need to be specific what are you aiming at. Yes US government allows a student/researcher to work part time while studying....!!
Thankyou Mr. Vikas. But can u tell me who can help me about the same making a good research plan which shall be approved by university in US?I mean how can I make the same any hints??M interested in the branch of clinical pharmacy.
Thankyou Mr. Vikas. But can u tell me who can help me about the same making a good research plan which shall be approved by university in US?I mean how can I make the same any hints??M interested in the branch of clinical pharmacy.

Add a quick reply to ' What are the ways to get PhD in us '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.