One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Phd Public Health nutrition
Sophia Kitcher profile image Sophia Kitcher Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have a BSc in Nutrition and an Mphil in Dietetics. Can I pursue a PhD in public health nutrition? I will be grateful for a list of universities in Canada or UK where I can apply.
  • May 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

The following universities offer PhD in Public Health Nutrition. You need to check if your profile is acceptable to these universities before applying them. According to me you should get few UK/Canada Universities positive reply for their PhD program. The chances are more for UK than for Canada.

1. Newcastle University, UK
2. University of Glasgow, UK offers self funded PhD for their MSc Human Nutrition students. So you will have to apply for their MSc Program and later you could qualify for PhD in the same university with full scholarship.
3. University of Bristol, UK
4. University College London, University of London
5. University of Chester, UK offers MSc program.

You could do further research in the following UK Universities to find Public Health Nutrition Program either in MSc or in PhD.

1. University of Wales Bangor - School of Bioscience
2. University of South Hampton - School of Medicine
3. Queen Margaret University - School of Health Science

In Canada, please check University of British Columbia - School of population and public health and University of Alberta - School of public health for their PhD programs.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Phd Public Health nutrition'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.