1 800 103 2581
- May 02, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
The following universities offer PhD in Public Health Nutrition. You need to check if your profile is acceptable to these universities before applying them. According to me you should get few UK/Canada Universities positive reply for their PhD program. The chances are more for UK than for Canada.
1. Newcastle University, UK
2. University of Glasgow, UK offers self funded PhD for their MSc Human Nutrition students. So you will have to apply for their MSc Program and later you could qualify for PhD in the same university with full scholarship.
3. University of Bristol, UK
4. University College London, University of London
5. University of Chester, UK offers MSc program.
You could do further research in the following UK Universities to find Public Health Nutrition Program either in MSc or in PhD.
1. University of Wales Bangor - School of Bioscience
2. University of South Hampton - School of Medicine
3. Queen Margaret University - School of Health Science
In Canada, please check University of British Columbia - School of population and public health and University of Alberta - School of public health for their PhD programs.