One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Phd research in Nanyang Technological University,Singapore
Poornachander Doli profile image Poornachander Doli Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
my name is purnachander i have completed my master of engg in avionicsn secured 79% and bachelor of technology in aeronautical engg secured 66% in india. i want to phd in flight dynamics and control systems in Nanyang Technological University,Singapore.can u pls tell me college facilities,faculty especially for phd research faculty ,will they be friendly,accomadation and fees,part time jobs,placements and more importantly how will be the atmosphere can indians survive there?and total cost for the course how much money i have to back up money if i wont get part time jobs
  • September 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

Nanyang is ranked in the top 50 Universities in the world. That it self would give you an idea on the facilities at the University and also the type of Faculties.Their Research department is very good and so no worries. You can do part time during the week ends only. Staff's are quite frendly and accomodation and food would cost you about 650 Sing $ per month.

With Best Wishes

Sasidharan Nambiar 

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Phd research in Nanyang Technological University'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.