One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I am looking for Phd opportunity with Scholorship to study MSC CS/Tel
Chitra Kottapurath Chitra Kottapurath Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 20
Hi, I have completed HSC+Diploma in CS and MSc-CS from Middlesex University. I am looking for Phd opportunity. Importantly with scholarship and also open for lecturing positions within university. Also expecting some jobs to support my studies. I am open for any of the countries.
  • March 07, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Contributor Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 27 Points: 390

Hi Chithra, there are many universities that provide Scholarships to students intending to study Postgraduate Computer Science abroad. For example in US you have 22 universities that offer scholarships to study PG in Computer science. You can refer the scholarship details to know more. And yes you can expect lot of on/off campus jobs in US (or any country for that matter)...

Chitra Kottapurath Chitra Kottapurath Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 20
As per grading Igot A- (i.e. US Standard), I am interested in telecom sector. So can you advice which specific university will be considering applicants with HSC+Diploma in CS and MSc-CS (-A) qualification.

Add a quick reply to 'I am looking for Phd opportunity with Scholorship to study MSC CS/Tel'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.