My  name is a akhilesh  dubey my àim is to become pilot ...

Commerce can make a pilot study

Why did you choose Commerce when you had a childhood dream to fly ...??? Why did you went for graduation, rather going for Pilot training after school.

You dont prefer have less interest or knowledge on Physics & Maths, thats why you opted for Commerce. 75% of people taking commerce is due to this reason. And if you to are a one, then you should not consider going for Pilot traiing, as it requires good knowledge and understanding of physics and maths.

Also, the Indian Govt norms too ask a student to be 10+2 with Match/Science. I dont know how come some people here are giving out informations which are not upto the mark.

Secondly who said Airline cadet programes are funnded by Airlines only. None of the Indian Airline or many airlines in other parts fund for CPL training. You are taken as a Cadet, however you have to fund 100% for yourself and then go for type rating on particular aircrafts and so on ....

Hi I am a commerce graduate student. Can I become a pilot?

hey i am commerce student how to become piot?

please reply it...................................please.................

Am also a commerce graduate , and willing to become a pilot but no command over science and maths . Am i eligible to apply for SPL