One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Rais Ubaid Rais Ubaid Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Is Cypress College is a recognized one? Would you advice to do the Aviation science (Pilot) with them, if you have any other better institutions to do the pilot program for similar cost would you please advise me? I have been trying to contact the college to get further information, if you have any sources please advice?
  • August 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you are trying to do CPL in USA, there are many good colleges. But the visa is a little tough for students trying to do CPL in USA. I will suggest you to look at a few alternate options. Australia and New Zealand are two places where Plioting programs are very popular and visas are comparitively easier. 

In New Zealand, try IAANZ, a good flying school and you could become a Pilot in less than a Year and could cost about 23 to 25 lakhs for CPL ( Commercial Pilot Lisence) with Multi Engine and will give you more than 200 plus hours of Flying plus help you prepare for Conversion exams done by DGCA ( Director General of Civil Aviation). If you need any more assistance do let me know. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Piloting'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.