One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 13 posts
Planning to do MBA in US
Deepthi Priya Deepthi Priya Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 7 Points: 11

Hi i am planning to Pursue my MBA in US, right now working in MNC company, so can you all suggest me how many years of work experience need? i am working since 1.5 years and thinking to start my preparation for GMAT from October. Please can you all suggest me further.

• February 16, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (13)

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

Hi Deepthi, most of the global premier Business schools look for 2-3 years of relevant work experience for MBA courses. It is good to prepare GMAT ahead which is valid for 5 years and you need to score minimum 680/800 to get into Top Universities. Average score expected by Universities is 630-650. You can get more information about MBA in Uniguru. For further information you can email at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Renuka Luthria profile image Renuka Luthria Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 70

I am a software Engineer and have 3 plus years of experience in IT industry. I want to pursue an MBA. Please guide whether it would be useful for me do to an MBA from the US? Is it worth it?

Ryan Dcosta profile image Ryan Dcosta Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 5 Points: 50

Have you zeroed down on any university in the US where you plan to do your MBA from? Doing an MBA from the states is a good decision, but I hope you have also factored in the costs, i mean the total education expenses that you will have to incur?

Renuka Luthria profile image Renuka Luthria Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 70

No I have not done chosen a college. I am planning to give my GMAT sometime in 2015. Should I be worried about fees, scholarships and loans, or can I think about it after my GMAT score is out, because to be frank as you have pointed out i have not yet started to take into account the expenses.

No I have not done chosen a college. I am planning to give my GMAT sometime in 2015. Should I be worried about fees, scholarships and loans, or can I think about it after my GMAT score is out, because to be frank as you have pointed out i have not yet started to take into account the expenses.

Add a quick reply to 'Planning to do MBA in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.